Disappointed

- I am feeling very lonely and disappointed. I just learned that yet another person I know is giving up on the faith (and trust me, if you think you know who I'm talking about, you're wrong.) This is not someone I know well, but it's always depressing to learn that someone has decided to chuck his soul in the sewer. And this is something like person number four that I am aware of, three in the last year.

I am looking forward to living in my new home, in an area where there are LOTS of Catholics. Real Catholics, who believe in the resurrection of the body and the life everlasting. I hope that some of them will be inspirations to me in my faith and maybe even I might inspire them, though honestly this is not, as they say in HR, in my "skill set."

Please pray for these four people that I know, as I have been doing.

No comments: