The song meme

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you? Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head (BJ Thomas)

Will I have a happy life? Turn Me Loose (Loverboy)

What do my friends really think of me? New York State of Mind (Billy Joel)

What do people secretly think of me? Pep Talk from Animal House (John Belushi)

How can I be happy? Head Like a Hole (Devo)

What should I do with my life? What Day is It (Space Ghost)

Will I ever have children? Don't Be Cruel (Devo)

What is some good advice for me? You've Got to Hide Your Love Away (Elvis Costello)

How will I be remembered? Chemical Beats (Chemical Brothers)

What is my signature dancing song? Girl Boy Song (Aphex Twin)

What do I think my current theme song is? Mustang Sally (Committments) (Good song, bad cover)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? In the Navy (Village People)

What song will play at my funeral? Prayer of St. Francis (Sarah McLachlan)

What type of men/women do you like? Principles of Lust-Sadeness (Enigma)

What is my day going to be like? Iko Iko (Cindy Lauper)

No comments: