Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says.
arose and went together to Beer-sheba

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
A doctoral dissertation on the place of Bible literature in public high schools.

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Channel surfing between the various news channels.

What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A calendar, my diploma, a bulletin board, a piece of wrapping paper with partying dinosaurs on it that I like, a wedding picture of me and my husband, an instruction sheet on how to use our workout machine, a poster showing all the Popes, a crucifix. It's a big room.

What is the last movie you saw?
The Passion of the Christ.

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
I think about this way too much. After paying off debts, I would probably pay off my in-laws' mortgage and buy a house. Then I would get several dogs. One would be a basset hound.

Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I experience photic sneeze reflex. Aren't you glad you asked?

No comments: