MCI Calling Card Trauma

When I call the number at the top of my card to recharge it, I am redirected to the customer service number elsewhere on the card. When I call _that_ number, I am redirected to the number at the top of the card. When I visit the MCI website listed on the card, there is no information on my type of card (MCI 575 minutes), just a link to a website about another kind of card. I e-mailed MCI customer service, and they sent me yet another phone number to call. I called this number, and the woman said that my pin number did not have enough digits, and that she cannot recharge my card.

I think I am going to write the president of MCI.

UPDATED: I wrote the e-mail customer service people again, and they are "referring my inquiry to the appropriate department for further research." This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. It's a rechargeable card! Recharging it should not require "2-5 days" of research!!!!!!

No comments: