I am very sad today, thinking about all the people that have been killed and all the lies that have been spread to satisfy our lusts. I am most sad for the abortionists and their assistants, who every day break the bones of babies to bring them out of the womb one limb at a time, or vacuum their bodies into a container, or poison them with salt solutions in the one place God has designed for them to be safe. Also, for the fathers, who have no legal ability to stop the mothers of their children from killing them. And for the mothers who turn to abortion to keep men who will otherwise abandon mother and baby. And for the grandparents who urge that their children to abort the little ones who should comfort them in their old age.
I will be marching today in downtown DC, and I hope it will inspire me (as it has in the past) to see that I'm not crazy, that there are tens of thousands of other normal people who know that abortion is wrong. But right now I am sad.

No comments: