The most scary thing I can think of this Halloween - this person VOTES!!!!
MSN WomenCentral / Beauty and Style Are you ready for a tattoo?
...
After years of planning, I was sure of what I wanted: a piece of chocolate cake and a glass of milk (a combo that gives me so much happiness that it goes beyond food and approaches a life philosophy). And I was going to get it on my ribs just below my left breast.

I arrived at this location after long consideration of many factors: I wanted it near my tummy because that's where I always want cake and milk. Plus that seemed like a fairly private place that would remain covered unless I gave permission otherwise. I finally settled on the bare patch of "canvas" below my breast by rationalizing that when I was too old to want a tattoo anymore, the thing would be covered by inevitable sagging.

No comments: