Don't forget about the Worst Pop Song Lyrics Ever contest. So far, Jon Bon Jovi lyrics are well represented. Surely, there are worse - send 'em in. To further inspire you, here's a lovely snippet from the Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Give it Away:"
My mom I love her 'cause she love me
Long gone are the times when she scrub me
Feelin' good my brother gonna hug me
Drink my juice young love chug-a-lug me

I can't refrain from offering another horrible bit from the Steve Miller Band's "The Joker:"
Some people call me the space cowboy, yeah
Some call me the gangster of love
Some people call me Maurice
Cause I speak of the pompitous of love

(That's right folks, pompitous is a made-up word.)

Even worse, however, are the lyrics to Celine Dion's "It's All Coming Back To Me Now:"
I finished crying in the instant that you left
And I can't remember where or when or how
And I banished every memory you and I had ever made

But when you touch me like this
And you hold me like that
I just have to admit
That it's all coming back to me
When I touch you like this
And I hold you like that
It's so hard to believe but
It's all coming back to me

Wow, Celine. Lust makes you think a bad relationship can work? This song is just disgusting.

Also, sorry about the post below. Blogger wants it that way.

No comments: